How we're keeping you safe:
- Our staff all wear masks while helping you shop.
- We sanitize tables, counters and devices regularly.
- Our staff are required to wash/sanitize hands between customers.
- Employees are required to stay home if they show any signs of sickness.
- We have a max person capacity of 3 people. If the door is locked, we are at capacity and will let you in when someone leaves.
- We ask that you sanitize your hands at the door before entering.
- Please ask us for items that you want to try on without touching them if possible. This helps us lower the possibility of contamination.
- If you are sick, have traveled out of the country, or come in contact with someone that has confirmed Covid, please do not enter the store.
- Your purchase is handled by one person, we wear masks and have clean hands or gloves when we package your purchase.
- When you return or exchange something with us, we disinfect all packaging and place the item into a stock quarantine area for 24 hours.
- You can choose in store pickup as your delivery option when buying online. If you do not want to come into the store to pickup your order, you can call 780-875-5080 when you arrive and we will bring your order out to you.